The idea of the pink moon stems from blooming April flowers. The pink moon is the full moon of spring! This year, the pink moon will be in its full phase April 11th.
What does that mean for witchcraft?
Now that spring is in full effect and the pink moon is coming around, this is prime time to involve plants in your spell work, start building a garden (or tend to the one you already have), cleanse your magickal herbs!
The beginning of spring is also a great time for spells that will bring fourth growth and new beginnings, potential, and self healing.
Some stones you can carry around with you, or use in your craft, that can help with personal growth:
- Turquoise: helps you heal
- Bloodstone: gives you energy
- Smoky Quartz: helps you let go
- Rose Quartz: cultivates love
- Carnelian: good for creativity
- Quartz: great for clearing the mind
View original post 237 more words